Friday, March 30, 2012

Green Drinks

 Green Drinks! Do it! I do. All the time. Yum.
 I always have staples like greens, celery and cucumber on hand to make drinks like these. In case of a Green Emergency I also have powders like Vega and Amazing Grass for a quick fix. Here are a few examples of variations you can make once you've got a juicer and a stocked fridge. hmmm.. I wonder what kind of green drink I'll have today?!
I've been adding Rejuvelac to many of my drinks lately. You can read about my homemade Rejuvelac here. Basically its a probiotic fermented beverage made from whole grain sprouts. It adds loads of living enzymes and will also keep your green drink from oxidizing. Fabulous. 

Romaine
Spinach
Parsley
Celery
Kiwi
Pineapple scraps
Tumeric & Ginger scraps









 Spinach
Romanine

Fenugreek sprouts
 Parsley
Cilantro
Mint
Pear
Celery
Cucumber









Rejuvelac
Collard Greens
Spinach
Romaine
Celery
Cucumber
Apple
Yellow Beet
Carrots







Dulse
Rejuvelac
Sunflower microgreens
Buckwheat microgreens
Quinoa sprouts
Fenugreek sprouts
Avocado
Apple
Kale


No comments:

Post a Comment